Sioux Falls, SD(Full Service)
Job Number: 18-204 (384/421)
Apply For Job
Join the Crane Guys!
Why Crane Sales and Service?
MIDWEST LEADER – Crane Sales & Service is committed to being a distinguished leader in providing products and services to the crane equipment and construction industries. We offer new crane installation, existing crane updates, on-site 24 hour service, inspections, repairs, and parts for all mobile and industrial crane applications.
Represent the Premier Manufacturers – CSS is an authorized dealer for Link-Belt Cranes, Manitex Boom Trucks, Elliott Boom Trucks and Aerial Equipment, Shuttlelift Gantry and Industrial Cranes, PM Knuckle Boom Cranes, and Broderson Industrial Cranes. We also offer a large fleet of bare rental cranes from 5 tons to 600 tons. Awarded Link Belt Top 5 Dealer for North America.
Employer of Choice – CSS has a strong culture of “One TEAM” and Minds over Matter. Our employees are highly valued, empowered and provided with cutting-edge technology, training and opportunities for personal grown. We are looking for people that also are striving for excellence in their work and collaborating with our “One TEAM”. If you are looking for a culture that provides Compensation with Trust, Progress & Recognition, we could be your Employer of Choice.
- Train operators and mechanics on proper maintenance and operation
- Work hand in hand with Shop Foreman and communicate all equipment maintenance issues that have been reported from the field
- Lead and manage staff to achieve Industry Standard in maintenance and parts purchasing
- Provide process improvement to current maintenance system and practices
- Bid, negotiate rates and order all maintenance parts, project materials, supplies, assign and enter all work orders through CC&C
- Record shop hours for payroll
- Responsible for all invoicing of billable service parts and labor hours
- Track service calls, equipment down time and available capacity
- Interface with Sales, Project Management, Dispatch, Operations and Safety to maximize uptime of equipment for revenue producing operations
- The Service Manager is an integral part of the management team and will be required to participate in all management meetings (bi-weekly)
- Responsible for compiling information and submitting equipment maintenance reporting as required for monthly report card
- Responsible for all Federal and State requirement maintenance records for equipment
- Perform shop safety audits
- Full-time salaried position, excellent benefits, 401K
- Leadership required, Bachelors desired
- Proven track record in Maintenance Leadership of at least 5 years in the construction industry with knowledge of heavy equipment
- Experience with Crane and/or heavy equipment maintenance preferred
- Ability to Lead Maintenance Process, Drive Process improvement analysis and achieve industry standard goals
- Ability to manage-must possess leadership qualities and have excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail-both for financial, budgeting as well as scheduling and time management
- Computer user experience with databases, email, MS Office products, Excel, Word and PowerPoint desired
- Must pass drug screen and clean background
Job Location: 3604 West Hovland Drive, Sioux Falls SD 57107, US
Crane Sales and Service Locations: Sioux Falls, Sioux City, Omaha, Lincoln, Des Moines & Kansas City. www.cranesalesandservice.com
Crane Sales and Service is a division of Barnhart Crane and Rigging Incorporated
Apply For Job